6063 Aluminum Square Bar
Product Code : PI 65
Brand Name : PI
6063 Aluminum Square Bar
PANACHE INDUSTRIES is among the topmost manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of supreme quality 6063 Aluminum Square Bar. These products are manufactured from high quality aluminum, which is obtained from reliable vendors. The offered bars find vast application in various nuclear reactor components, heat treatment furnace, and petrochemical industries. Our logistic professional ensures that these bars are delivered in stipulated time constraint at customers’ end.
- This is generally considered to be an extrusion alloy that is heat treatable for strengthening
- Aluminum bar is an extruded aluminum product available flat, square or rounded
- Bar is used for stamping, casting or machining a finished product
- Aluminum’s anti-corrosion, high strength, low weight and thermal conductive properties are useful for support, structural and high heat applications
- 6063 aluminum bar is known primarily as an architectural grade of aluminum due to its attractive, smooth finish
- It exhibits the same strength, light weight and anti-corrosion properties as other grades
- 6063 aluminum is also easy to form, extrude and weld, making it a good material for custom decorative components
- Anodizing increases its corrosion-resistance for exposed products
- 6063 T-52 is an aluminum alloy, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- Generally, it has good mechanical properties and is heat treatable and weldable
- 6063 is mostly used in extruded shapes for architecture, particularly window frames, door frames, and roofs
- It is typically produced with very smooth surfaces fit for anodizing
- It displays very good corrosion resistance, medium fatigue strength and good cold formability
- Commonly used in the manufacture of furniture, windows, stair rails, and in pipe railing
- Commonly used in architectural extrusions
- 6063 aluminum bar is used for extruded and formed parts that can combine support with decoration
- It is used for trim, decorative screens and grates and ornamental frames and supports
- Ultimate Tensile Strength, psi: 27,000
- Yield Strength, psi: 21,000
- Hardness: 60
- Chromium: 0.1 max
- Copper: 0.1 max
- Iron: 0.35 max
- Magnesium: 0.45 - 0.9
- Manganese: 0.1 max
- Remainder Each: 0.05 max
- Remainder Total: 0.15 max
- Silicon: 0.2 - 0.6
- Titanium: 0.1 max
- Zinc: 0.1 max
- Thicknesses: 0.1875" to 4.5"
- Widths: up to 6"
- Diameter: 0.1875" to 12.125"
- Sizes: 0.375" to 6"