Product Code : PI 39
Brand Name : PI
Copper Pipes are made of de-oxidized copper with minimum copper content of 99.9% as per IS-191 that make these suited to welding and brazing applications. Some of the areas where these are preferable used in include sanitary waste water drainage, wet central heating systems, oil services for heating, chilled water and refrigeration, fire sprinkler systems and other areas.
- Size - 12mm to 160mm dia in shape of Round, Hex and Square.
- Thickness - (OD) 4mm to 150mm; thickness minimum - 0.27mm to 12mm
- Weight - Weight per feet in kg
- Standard & Material – ASTM B88
- Finishes (Tempering) - Soft annealed, Light drawn, Drawn, Hard drawn
- Air conditioner and refrigerator
- Water tube service & distribution
- Handling of Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil
- Handling of Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gas
- Handling of HVAC, Drain applications
- Handling of Waste, Vent Piping needs
- Re-drawing use
- Heat exchange Use